Monday, April 28, 2008

Recap

A pretty lousy week has finally come to an end. Hopefully there won't be any more sicknesses or injuries for awhile.

While I didn't finish anything this week, I've got 5 more 15mm British tanks (3 Shermans and 2 Stuarts) on the verge of completion. Should be able to wrap them up tomorrow night.
I started assembling the BMP-3 that I got from Imprint Models tonight. It's a great looking resin model. If you're looking for a modern vehicle to go with 28mm figures, check them out.
While I missed another AD&D session, I did get some gaming in. My son and I played Doom: The Boardgame and Marvel Heroscape. When we played Doom I left out a lot, mainly the cards since though he can read it would have taken him forever to read the cards and I don't think he would have understood how to use them.
When we played Heroscape we used the basic rules and he had no problem understanding what to do. He beat me in the first game and then I beat him in the second. Lots of fun.
Gabe rolling some dice.

The winner and his villains.
Gabe moving his demons. He always wants to be the bad guys!
Got a lot of goodies this week. The aforementioned BMP-3 arrived the day after some Ospreys concerning the Waffen SS and Herman Goring Division that I ordered off of Amazon.com. When I'm done these British I'm going to start on the Germans that I have. Also stopped by Your Hobby Place in Martinsburg West Virginia and picked up the Marvel Heroscape game and Battlelore.

No comments: