Thursday, April 24, 2008

Quick Post

It's been a tough week on the home front. Both of my kids have been sick, and one had to be taken to the emergency room after he got hit in the eye with a bungie cord. Long story there, suffice it to say that four kids jumping on a trampoline equals eye injury. Anyway, he's ok now, but my painting time has been limited this week.

Tonight I did airbrush the base coat onto my 28mm Land Rovers that I got from The Assault Group (TAG). I also assembled a Maxim machine gun and two mortars that I got from Bolt Action Miniatures. These will be used by the militia forces in my modern Africa game for Historicon. I have to say it was a real pain gluing them together.

The other thing I did tonight was take all of my TAG African militia/army figures out of storage so I can start organizing my Historicon game. Some of the figures need a little repair since they were damaged when we moved back in 06. I have used them since the move but only a small number of them. For Historicon I intend on using all 80 (estimated) of them, though I do think I'm making this game too big. We shall see.

No comments: