Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Update (mid-week)

Few days late with my update this week, not really sure what had me so busy.

The most significant thing from the past week has to be my new airbrush. I just love it. It atomizes the paint much better than my old one and I have a lot more control with this new one as well. I painted the camo on my BMP-3 and I was pretty pleased with the results.

Not much else painting wise, but I did so some gaming. Last Saturday my wife and I played Ticket to Ride (I won) and Scrabble (she won). That night some friends came over and we played Thurn and Taxis, Daytona 500, Colosseum, and Ave Caesar. I had a good time with all of them but I really liked Thurn and Taxis. Great game.

Looking ahead I'm going to do some playtesting with my Historicon game and paint up the Somali warlord on a cellphone that I got from The Assault Group.

No comments: