Thursday, May 22, 2008

Packed Up

Tonight I packed up my modern Africa game for the trip to Maryland on Sunday. It's a few days early but my wife and I are going to her Aunt's 99th birthday party tomorrow night, and on Saturday I've got some chores to attend to and I'm planning on playing some boardgames up in West Virginia. So, I figured I might as well get it ready to go now.

While I was down in the basement getting everything together, I was thinking of what I was going to work on next. First off, I have several tree stands littering my one table that only need some dry-brushing to finish them off. They've been sitting there for a month now. So first off I'm going to finish them up and pack them away. Then, I'm going to do a general clean-up of my work area, since it's gotten pretty messy over the past couple of months.

When that's all finished, I think I'm going to do a mass painting of 15mm Germans for Command Decision.

I plan on posting some reviews on here of games and rules sets that I've played in the next few weeks.

No comments: