Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Monday Update

This past week I finished up my 15mm Shermans and Stuarts for Command Decision, and I painted two 28mm mortars and one 28mm heavy machine gun for my Historicon game. What I was looking forward to painting the most was the 1/50th scale BMP-3 I got from Imprint Models. Unfortunately my airbrush went from being difficult to work with to not working at all. So, all I did was primer the BMP and now I'm waiting for my new Iwata to arrive.

As for gaming I played Fire and Axe and I believe I won, which is a first for me with that game. I also played Twilight Struggle, or at least 7 turns of it. Great game. Can't wait to play again.

Hopefully my airbrush will arrive soon. I'll post some pictures of the completed BMP-3 once I'm done. Other than that I haven't decided whether to start my 15mm Germans or go back to painting 15mm modern French Foreign Legion for Ak-47 Republic.

No comments: