Saturday, February 28, 2009

Nobunaga's Ambition

I loved this game on the Super NES. So, the other night I'm in EB Games with my son, and I see that there's a new Nobunaga game on the Playstation 2. If it wasn't for the fact that I am still playing through Fallout 3, not to mention that I got the new Prince of Persia and Gears of War 2 for Christmas and I haven't even opened them up yet, and not to mention that I got Street Fighter 4 because Street Fighter is the only fighting game I really liked, I would have bought Nobunaga's Ambition: Iron Triangle right then then and there.

But, I do have all of those games to play. Not to mention Cold Wars is coming up in a couple of weeks.

Maybe I'll get in April.

2 comments:

Marshall said...

Bad, bad, call on leaving it sit there Mike. Many, many, times I've let something sit on the self only to regret it later. What if the game's not there in April? What if they take it off the shelf? It is a PS2 game, it's not like they are still making them.

Wise words from Dr. Lester Merhkam: "You know, I've never regretted anything thing I've ever bought. It's just the shit I didn't buy that I regret."

I've tried to live by these words since I first heard them, and they have served me well.

I recommend that you do the same.

I'm just saying.

Michael Heagerty said...

"The funny thing about regret is it's better to regret something you have done than regret something you haven't done. And when you see your mother this weekend, be sure to tell her SATAN! SATAN! SATAN!" Butthole Surfers, Sweat Loaf, off of the Locust Abortion Technician album.

I couldn't buy it I had to buy Gabe a game!