Saturday, February 21, 2009

More Kids Games




On Valentine's Day my wife and I went out to dinner and a movie, and her friend brought her son over the house and watched our kids. I thought it was pretty cool when we got back that my son Gabriel (on the right) was teaching her son how to play Heroscape. They totally did this all by themselves. They played the simple version of the game and Gabriel's villains eventually lost to Brinley's heroes. I was quite proud of him for doing this on his own.


Another picture.




3 comments:

Marshall said...

There is something about this game that captures one's imagination. If this would have come out when we were boys their age, we would may have very well done the same.

It's always great to see the next generation pick up the torch on their own.

Joe said...

I believe that children are our future.
Teach them well and let them lead the way.
Show them all the beauty they possess inside.
Give them a sense of pride to make it easier.
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be.
-Whitney Houston, Greatest Love of All

”I have been assured by a very knowing American of my acquaintance in London, that a young healthy child well nursed is at a year old a most delicious, nourishing, and wholesome food, whether stewed, roasted, baked, or boiled ...”
-Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal

Michael Heagerty said...

Joe,

Please don't quote Whitney Houston on my blog again. Thank you.

Mike