Friday, March 7, 2014

Test of Battle Prep (part 1)

In preparation for running a game of Command Decision Test of Battle for some of the local guys and later for the Army of Central Maryland wargaming club I unpacked all of the 15mm WW2 miniatures that I have painted up, as seen below.





I've been working on these for probably around 3 years now.  This was the first time that I had all of them displayed and I have to admit I was pleased with myself.  Of course, no matter how many miniatures you've painted you're always missing something.  In this case I realized that I still haven't painted up a 50mm anti-tank gun for the German fallschirmjager.  Come to think of it, I'm not even sure I have one.

My next step will creating a spreadsheet listing all of the stands and vehicles I have and from there coming up with an order of battle.

No comments: