Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Cardboard and cardboard?

Where's the lead? Still packed away in all those bins you can see in the photos of my basement.

Tonight I had every intention of preparing some 15mm German paras for painting, but I never went downstairs. Granted, the Stanley Cup Finals were on, but mainly I just didn't feel like messing with miniatures.

Well, I figure I'll get to them eventually. Or maybe just send them to Sri Lanka.

Actually, speaking of Sri Lanka, I'm sorta planning on doing a 28mm Russian Civil War game for Cold Wars 09. I figure I'll buy the figures at Historicon and ship them over to Sri Lanka (Fernando). My reasoning for having them painted is that it would be much faster and also look better than if I did the painting. I say sorta planning on doing this because it's possible that by the time I get to Historicon I will have changed my mind. Either way, I think it's a cool idea.

And it's Cardboard and Cardboard because I've been playing a lot of board games lately and I'm really enjoying it. More on that later.

1 comment:

Harry said...

Did you pick up the figures?

I've sent a lot (a *lot*) of stuff to Sri Lanka over the past few years. Overall I've been very happy. I'd be glad to show the results if you like.